I sat outside, it’s a brilliantly warm sunny day with the campus bathed in hot sunlight, fanned by a gentle cool breeze.
Lunch – taken outside on one of the benches, shared with a couple of PYT’s from BBSRC – consisted of:
* a book
* a bottle of water
* iPod (Ministry of Sound Chillout CD #1)
* a bowl of Super Fruit Salad from the Co-op
And the scores on the doors are…
* the book was mediocre; one I found in the common room on the first floor in this building when I was searching for a read
* the bottle of water did what it was supposed to do
* the iPod tunes were very calming, but
* the bowl of fruit salad was a banquet; 250g of mixed melon, pineapple, stawberries, kiwi, blueberries and pomegranate. Brilliant!
Now I’m chilled, fed, watered and ready to face this afternoon’s handover meetings.